Chris Hughes (APIOL)
Chris became interested in Bushcraft and Wilderness living from an early age when visiting the woods with his parents and then through the Scout Association. These skills were carried through into adulthood and Chris has successfully combined them with his other passions canoeing and mountain walking.
Chris currently holds the following certificates relevant to bushcraft instruction:
- NCFE Level 4 Qualification in Bushcraft, Survival and Wilderness Living;
- IOL Bushcraft Prcatitioner;
- Food Hygiene Certificate – Level 2;
- REC Advanced (Level 4) First Aid Qualification;
- Enhanced CRB Disclosure; and
- Accredited Practitioner of the Institute for Outdoor Learning (APIOL).
Janet is our office manager and is likely to be your first point of contact. She can often be seen on our courses acting as the camp cook or course co-ordinator and has a real passion for cooking delicious food over an open fire.