Overnight Bushcraft Courses
If you would like to immerse yourself in ancient art of bushcraft and survival then our overnight courses could be just what you are looking for. We offer one or two night courses and by the end of the course you will have learnt lots of new skills and have many found memories to take back home with you.
After meeting with your instructor, you will be taken to the bushcraft site and shown how to:
- Use the tools safely;
- Construct shelters;
- Lay and light a fire using a variety of different methods;
- Prepare game;
- Gather water and make it safe to drink;
- How to identify trees & plants and know what they are useful for;
- Make natural cordage; and
- Navigate the natural way.
These courses are run, on demand, at various locations throughout Shropshire and we provide all necessary equipment and food.
The cost of the course is £100 per person for a one night course and £150 for the two night course. We require a minimum of four people to run both of these courses.